Ethiopia 2007
Monday, February 19, 2007
El and Fitsum!
Here is a phote taken today of El and Fitsum together. He was able to send it to me through email and I thought that I would try to post it on the blog for him. They look like they are getting along just fine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
2008
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(89)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(22)
February 28 - Dentist and Grater's
Day 2
Titus (Ty) Fitsum Seabra
Day of Discoveries
Our Kids!
Getting Ready for Bed!
Home!
In America!
This is it. We’re returning to America. This will ...
Fitsum and I took it easy, today. No running aroun...
Today we enjoyed some of the sunshine here in Addi...
Today was a special day (busy too). We started ear...
He is All Ours!!
Hey I'm getting good at this blog stuff!! El and ...
El and Fitsum!
I’m done posting in arrears.Today was an awesome d...
Here’s the last post in arrears.02/18/2007In U.S. ...
Here’s a second post in arrears. I promise to cat...
I’m back to posting! I’m finally able to spend so...
El has Fitsum!
Getting ready...
Bloggin' my way to Ethiopia...
Picture Albums
Web Album #1
Web Album #2
Web Album #3
Web Album #4
Web Album #5
Web Album #6
Web Album #7
Web Album #8
Web Album #9
Web Album #9
Favorite Links
"Our Big Crazy Family" Blog
Long Family Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment