Wow! Time sure goes fast! We have had a very busy couple of months. El has gotten a new job, he has been coaching the boys soccer team, Ty was enrolled in school for a whole 7 days, and we are quickly approaching Isaac's birthday. Isaac is a little like me and always enjoys a good party so he has been planning his birthday for about 6 months now... we are now only 3 days away... you can imagine the excitment that has built! We are having a BIG chocolate cake with marshmellows on top with candles sticking out of the marshmellows (I had never quite imagined a cake like that... but that's what we will be making this weekend). Here are some pictures...
Ty's first day of school! That's a story for another time when I actually have 12 hours to write.
Here are the kids at an old fashion soda shop in Ripley, Ohio. We took a field trip to the Rankin House and after climbing a thousand or more steps we were all ready for a break! :-)
The kids just got a basketball hoop and have all kinds of tricks to show me so I'll write more later.
1 comment:
Well, I'm glad to see you haven't quit posting! Even though I generally know what's going on, it's fun to see the pictures. I think I figured out why Ty is not in school anymore...you sent him wearing his "Bob Club" t-shirt...he didn't stand a chance. It's a miracle he lasted 7 days!
Post a Comment