Here are some pictures I took before the batteries ran out on my camera!!! I can't believe I didn't check the batteries before we left... at least I got 2 pictures. I guess I can't complain since that was the only problem we ran into.
Friday, June 15, 2007
It's Official... He's Ours!
Today was our court date for the final adoption. In Ohio, you have to readopt if you adopted internationally. So today was our court date and Ty is now officially ours and will be receiving an Ohio birth certificate soon and U.S. citizenship after that! It's nice to be finally finishing up this LONG paper trail for the adoption. I can't believe that we are actually almost finished with the whole process... it has been well worth it though!
Here are some pictures I took before the batteries ran out on my camera!!! I can't believe I didn't check the batteries before we left... at least I got 2 pictures. I guess I can't complain since that was the only problem we ran into.

Here are some pictures I took before the batteries ran out on my camera!!! I can't believe I didn't check the batteries before we left... at least I got 2 pictures. I guess I can't complain since that was the only problem we ran into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yahoo!
Tell me everything - what I need to remember not to forget! Ours is coming up in about 4 weeks.
Congratulations Seabra family!
Love,
Kris
Congratulations! That is SO exciting!
The Canary Flock
Post a Comment